Welcome to the My Diabetes My Way Newsletter for November 2018.
Diabetes Advent Calendar
As the festive period approaches, why not check out our diabetes advent calendar. You will find helpful tips and links every day and a fun way to learn a bit more about your condition and how to manage it particularly over this period.
It will be active from the 1st December - find it by clicking on the calendar link below:
Preparing for your Diabetes Appointment
Below are our top 5 tips for preparing for an appointment with members of your healthcare team:
1. Access your personal healthcare records via My Diabetes My Way to remind yourself of your latest results
2. Print out, or note down, any results or goals that you wish to discuss
3. If you test your blood glucose, upload your latest meter readings or take your meter and/or diary to the appointment
4. Allow plenty of time in case of unexpected delays getting to your appointment
5. Consider taking a friend or family member along with you for support
Help and Support
If you have not yet managed to gain access to your diabetes records on My Diabetes My Way, or would like an update on the status of your registration, please let us know. You can contact us regarding any problems or request further help and support by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you for your ongoing support.